Papertake Weekly Challenge - Box

Saturday, 12 April 2008
Claudia set this weeks challenge over at Papertake Weekly Challenge. You have the option of making either a large or small box using the dimensions given.

The Design Team made some great examples and I felt that I had to give it a go!
I went for the large box to store my card in and went one step further by making a lid to go with it.

I've gone for a very simple look which I hope you like.



I love this shade of blue bazzill card. It's very soft and matched perfectly with some organza ribbon that I'd got from the NEC. I added the Dreamweaver PB image, which i'd cut and backed onto some more card using my nestabilities. Just for that extra little touch, I added some jemstones on the ribbon, either side of the image.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

xx :0)

13 comments:

  1. Dawn said...:

    Simple is always good. I love that blue too. - nice job!

    Have a great weekend!

  1. NattyK said...:

    This is really lovely Sarah, great job. x

  1. Suzanne said...:

    Oh this is so pretty love this lovely little PB stamp and the shade of blue is so soft. Sue :o)

  1. Nikki said...:

    It's gorgeous!

  1. Jo said...:

    This is great Sarah...love the colour!

  1. Vicki said...:

    What a lovely box you have made Sarah, ideal for storing cards in. I was hoping to join in with this challenge but haven't had chance...boo hoo!!!! Good luck to you xx vicki xx

  1. Sarah this is lovely and great for storing your cards.

    Mandy

  1. really lovely!
    little angel
    http://lepetitmondedechristine.over-blog.com

  1. Ella Bella said...:

    fab box, love the stamp he is very sweet :)

  1. lovely box Sarah, the little bear is so cute

    Tara x

  1. Michelle said...:

    Beautiful box Sarah. I love the colour and that image is so cute! Love the little gem stones. Less is more I say! :0) xx

  1. steph said...:

    That's lovely! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

  1. Elisabeth said...:

    I love that shade of blue! Such a cute box!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for the comments you leave, they are greatly appreciated. xx :0)