I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a very Happy New Year and I wish you all health and happiness for 2010.
Thank you to everyone that has visited my blog this year and left comments, they are greatly appreciated and you support means so much.
I guess my crafty New Years resolutions are pretty much the same as last year:
- To try and make at least 2 cards a week
- Not to mention to try and make a Christmas card every week
- To tidy up my craft room as it has got VERY messy this year
- To be a better blogger and visit all your fabulous blogs once a week.
- To partake in more challenges this year.
- To try and make it onto a DT (not sure that will happen).
I have said about visiting everyone's blogs once a week (maybe twice) as I feel that I spend so much time on my laptop these days that I don't actually spend anytime crafting. I know I'll need to keep checking for challenges though.
I would love to hear what your New Year's resolutions are.
Thanks for stopping by again and for any comments you may leave, they are greatly appreciated.
Here's to a fantastic 2010!