Beautiful Blogger Award

Sunday, 26 July 2009
I have been given this lovely award by Natalie. She makes such amazing cards so if you've not been to her blog before, you must stop by and pay her a visit!



I've now got to choose five people to pass this on to and that's not an easy choice! I will choose:

Stacey

Michelle

Claire (Claire Ellis)

Clare (Littlebear)

Liza

Apologies for not putting more cards on today but my sister has been round and the 3 of us have been playing on the Wii most of the afternoon!

xx :0)

5 comments:

  1. Avril Ann said...:

    Congratulations on the Award, much deserved, love your blog. Yip the Wii is addictive...LOL, Hugs Avril xx

  1. Littlebear said...:

    Congratulations on receiving this award Sarah and thank you so much for passing it on to me, I am so chuffed!
    Have a fantastic week.
    Hugs, Clare x

  1. Hi Sarah,
    thanks so much for the lovely award, I am away at the moment and have limited blog access so will post it as soon as i get back, thanks again, hugs, Claire xx

  1. Liza said...:

    Congratulations and thanks for passing the award on to me, I'm really chuffed.

    Liza x

  1. Stephanie said...:

    Well deserved award Sarah - I'd almost forgotten how lovely & cute your cards are :)

    Hugs
    Steph xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for the comments you leave, they are greatly appreciated. xx :0)