Wednesday, 26 March 2008
I'm being crafty and posting this whilst at work!!!

My lovely hubby brought me some Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Sansador over the weekend (isn't he lovely!). I know from previous blogs that people generally use a paper stump when blending the colour into the image. I don't have any of these and I was just wondering whether it was okay to use brush, like when watercolouring?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hopefully I will be back later with some new cards to show!


  1. Annapurna said...:

    You should send an email to Michelle (card grotto). She seems like the Derwent, sansador expert.

    What a sweet husband you have!

  1. Michelle said...:

    What a sweet husband you have Sarah! I know how much those pencils cost cos I have them myself!! I use the tip of the paperstump as it is quite solid and great for belnding but I did use a brush when I first started and it still gave good results. Have a go and see what you like, there are no rules. I hope this helps! xx

  1. Monika said...:

    If you have no paperstumps you can also use Cosmetic Applicators this cone you use one time and then put it away.they are sheep and it works also.

  1. poupette said...:

    bonsoir, tu peux aller voir ici, sur le blog d'isa Norris, elle a fait un tuto pour les prismacolor premier et le sansodor

    j'espere que cela pourra t'aider.


  1. IsaNorris said...:

    I'll translate that, shall I !?? lol
    I have done a tutorial on my blog, as linked above which you can look at.
    And to answer your question, yes, you do need paper stumps, brushes are too soft. You can find some very cheap ones at

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for the comments you leave, they are greatly appreciated. xx :0)